Portfolio 2023 built with Next.js 13, Tailwind CSS, and Vercel.
March 15th, 2023
My portfolio 2023
This is my personal portfolio website built with Next.js 13, Tailwind CSS, Contentlayer, and MDX Blog.
- Next.js 13
- Tailwind CSS
- MDX Blog
- Responsive design with mobile-first approach
- Dark mode support using Tailwind CSS
- Content managed through Contentlayer
- Blogging capabilities with MDX Blog
- Fast, server-side rendering with Next.js 13
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/vadimghedreutan/portfolio-2023.git
- Install the dependencies:
cd personal-portfolio pnpm install
- Start the development server:
pnpm dev #or npm run dev # or yarn dev
The site will be available at http://localhost:3000.
The easiest way to deploy this project is to use Vercel and connect it to your GitHub repository. Alternatively, you can build the project with pnpm build and deploy the contents of the out directory to your desired hosting platform.