Next.js app for serverless deployments of OpenAI Whisper on Banana.dev
March 15th, 2023
- Clone this repo.
- Create a .env.local file with BANANA_API_KEY=your_api_key and BANANA_MODEL_KEY=your_model_key.
- Install dependencies:
- Run the development server:
npm run dev
- Open http://localhost:3000 with your browser to see your project!
You can start editing the page by modifying pages/index.js. The page auto-updates as you edit the file.
An API route has already been created http://localhost:3000/api/whisper. This endpoint uses the Banana API keys you provide and can be edited at pages/api/whisper.js.
The pages/api directory is mapped to /api/*. Files in this directory are treated as API routes instead of React pages.
🍌 Banana Docs
To learn more about Banana, take a look at the following resources:
- Banana Documentation - learn about Banana's API.
- 1-Click Whisper model on Banana - the world's easiest way to deploy Whisper on serverless GPUs.
Deploy on Vercel
The easiest way to deploy your Next.js app is to use the Vercel Platform from the creators of Next.js.
Check out our Next.js deployment documentation for more details.