frontend for Unlock Your Sound leveraging Next.js, GraphQL, Headless Wordpress, and Static Generation
March 15th, 2023
Things to do:
- Fetch and render meta tags and page title from posts
- ALL THE SEO - including fetching meta data from Wordpress posts
- Switch meta urls to production domain
- Cross-reference sitemap to live site
Trying this to add Yoast data to GraphQL: https://wordpress.org/plugins/add-wpgraphql-seo/
Hey Meta: https://www.heymeta.com/
First, run the development server:
npm run dev # or yarn dev # or pnpm dev
Open http://localhost:3000 with your browser to see the result.
You can start editing the page by modifying pages/index.js. The page auto-updates as you edit the file.
The pages/api directory is mapped to /api/*. Files in this directory are treated as API routes instead of React pages.
This project uses next/font to automatically optimize and load Inter, a custom Google Font.
To learn more about Next.js, take a look at the following resources:
- Next.js Documentation - learn about Next.js features and API.
- Learn Next.js - an interactive Next.js tutorial.
You can check out the Next.js GitHub repository - your feedback and contributions are welcome!
Deploy on Vercel
The easiest way to deploy your Next.js app is to use the Vercel Platform from the creators of Next.js.
Check out our Next.js deployment documentation for more details.