A dapp to mint your own text-based NFT character. Built using Next.js, TailwindCSS, Hardhat, Solidity, and ethers.js
March 15th, 2023
Deployed Contract Address
A dapp to mint your own text-based Eternal Character NFT.
Eternal Characters are the residents of Eternal Domain world. They consist of 3 main characteristics, Area of Control, Weapon and Rank.
Area of Control - Fire, Wind, Wave, Earth, Light, Shadow, Thunder, Space, Time, Gravity, Ice Weapon - Sword, Spear, Shield, Hammer, Saber, Axe, Bow, Staff, Wand, Fist, Dagger, Scythe, Mace, Blade, Katana Rank - Lord, King, Emperor, Venerable, Ancestor, Saint, God
- Enter the dApp and connect the wallet to rinkeby network.
- Click on the Mint Character button.
- Metamask pops up and asks to confirm the transaction.
- After the transaction is successfully processed the user can see the minted character.
- The minted character is also added to My NFT page under Minted Characters section.
EternalNFT ┣ client ┃ ┣ pages ┃ ┃ ┣ api ┃ ┃ ┃ ┗ hello.js ┃ ┃ ┣ \_app.js ┃ ┃ ┗ index.js ┃ ┣ public ┃ ┃ ┣ favicon.ico ┃ ┃ ┗ vercel.svg ┃ ┣ styles ┃ ┃ ┗ globals.css ┃ ┣ utils ┃ ┃ ┗ EternalNFT.json ┃ ┣ .gitignore ┃ ┣ README.md ┃ ┣ config.js ┃ ┣ package-lock.json ┃ ┣ package.json ┃ ┣ postcss.config.js ┃ ┗ tailwind.config.js ┣ contracts ┃ ┣ libraries ┃ ┃ ┗ Base64.sol ┃ ┗ EternalNFT.sol ┣ scripts ┃ ┗ deploy.js ┣ test ┃ ┗ eternalTest.js ┣ .gitignore ┣ README.md ┣ hardhat.config.js ┣ package-lock.json ┗ package.json
Clone, Install and Build steps
- Node JS (everything was installed and tested under v15.12.0)
- A Browser with the MetaMask extension installed.
- Test Ether on the Rinkeby network.
Cloning and installing dependencies
- Clone the project repository on your local machine
git clone https://github.com/AbhinavXT/EternalNFT.git cd EternalNFT
- Installing dependencies
- For contracts -npm install
- For client -cd client npm install
For testing contracts run command:
npx hardhat test
Running the frontend
For running frontend locally run command:
cd client npm run dev
Environment variables (not needed for running project locally)
ALCHEMY_RINKEBY_URL = ACCOUNT_KEY =